Senior Sales Manager at General Electric (GE) Nigeria
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Senior Sales Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience8 – 10 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
Job Number: 2802652
Business: GE Power
Business Segment: Power Digital
- In this strategic Sales position, S/he will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities within existing and new accounts, identifying, managing and solving conflicts with clients and meeting time deadlines for customer accounts among other responsibilities.
- S/he will drive key activities, including prospecting, strategy planning, executive relationship development, discovery assessment, pilot and SmartStart programs, GE Digital ecosystem coordination, etc.
- Develop a solution selling framework for GE Power Digital business – tailor deal lifecycle, enablement deliverables, required resources, technology support, maturity model, sales methodology etc.
- Establish a deep understanding of customers’ business needs by creating value to customers for our solution footprint.
- Sales experience across Utility sector with deep understanding of Power Generation business
- Add value to the customer’s business and maintain a goal oriented approach to the business partnership.
- Demonstrate to customers how they benefit by partnering with GE and how our solutions deliver results.
- Aggressively develop and drive a sustainable commercial and solution strategy across multiple customer divisions and geographic poles that is aligned to the agreed account goals.
- Develop and execute an Account Playbook that formalizes the “go high / go low” strategy for the Enterprise account. Where applicable, develop a joint Governance process with executive sponsorship that aligns along the following pillars – Commercial, Product/Technology, Implementation and Support.
- Leverage the “Big GE” by coordinating across multiple GE divisions to solve customer challenges and enhance value and loyalty through the introduction of GE Corporate programs. (e.g. Industrial Internet, Minds + Machines)
- Analyzes sales pipeline and maintains an array of opportunities to ensure that sales goals are achieved.
- Actively grow and maintain a multi-year account plan that will be shared globally with parts of our business including Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Professional Services, and the Development teams to ensure coordination across the business.
- Ensuring a Professional Sales Experience for customers during all aspects of sales process and touch points including: Formal meeting agendas, formal follow-up stating sequence of events and next steps in writing, and issue resolution in a timely fashion.
- Formulates the winning proposals based on a cohesive strategy that leverages deep knowledge of industry, customer and GE product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and Business would be a plus
- 8-10 + years of software industry experience minimum with proven track record
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Works with individuals across the GE businesses on how to use Big Data to collect and analyze market information as well as how to present analysis and recommendations to drive strategic commercial decisions
- Proactive in seeking out new digital platforms to drive deeper connections with customers – such as heat mapping existing relationships on LinkedIn to identify new sales opportunities, active in industry groups/blogs to gain exposure to target audiences and viewed as a domain expert
- Develops acceptable strategies to mitigate risks triggered in RFP’s and/or customers’ T&Cs while meeting GE business objectives.
- Leads the implementation of economic value selling throughout customer organization.
- Thoroughly analyzes data to identify trends and issues that translate into a plan for the customer with some connection to seemingly independent problems.
- Develops acceptable mitigation strategies that consider T&Cs of customers, competition and partners and key differentiators while also meeting business objectives.
- Identifies and prioritizes critical GE resources needed to further the sales effort, negotiating with stakeholders for utilization.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GE – General Electric career website on xjobs.brassring.com to applyDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG