Senior Technical Support Supervisor at an Internet Service Provider Firm Via HRLeverage Africa
HRLeverage – Our Client is a successful Internet Service provider and telecoms infrastructure company with over a decade in the industry in Nigeria.
Senior Technical Support Supervisor
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldEngineering / Technical ICT / Computer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve case resolution times.
- Backlog tickets reviews and take corrective actions with the support team if needed.
- Follow up the progress on escalated cases.
- Ensure proper follow up and closure of all pending tickets by the support team members.
- Evaluate team member’s performance. 6. Intense follow up on VIP customer’s cases.
- Assist in creation of customer support polices & procedures.
- Follow up on unresolved cases.
- Motivating staff through individual coaching sessions.
- Provide documentation for procedures & technical aspects.
Personal Responsibilities: 1- Report to the support manager.
- Should maintain a high level of personal responsibility in order to be an example to his Team.
- Abide and apply the rules and regulations of the department and the company as a whole.
- Responsible for achieving targets provided by the management.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BSC (or equivalent) in Computer Science, MIS, Telecom/computer Engineering or Relevant Education
- Having previous experience in supervising support team/s.
- Having previous technical experience in ISP environment.
Understand the functionality of telecommunication network transmission nodes. Like transmission equipment Language
- Good verbal and writing skills in English are mandatory.
- Excellent internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
SKILLS AND ATTITUDINAL APPLICABLE
- Interpersonal relationship.
- Maintain a good communication and interaction with his team members & managers.
- Self-learner and capable to adopt quickly.
- Communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Quick learner motivated and dedicated to get the job done right.
- Having good technical background
- Having excellent approach in escalating tickets to other departments. § Hands on experience on radio links, routers, firewalls
VERY WELL Negotiable depending on the experience
Method of Application
Applicants should send Cvs to resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com CC: 360CareersNet@gmail.comDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG