Senior Technology Sales Role at Ericsson
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Chief Information Officer Information Technology Communications Customer Unit Nigeria
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience7 – 10 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing
Strengthen assigned account(s) by supporting Key Account Managers in direct customer dialogues, providing experience & knowledge of Ericsson technology & offerings. Secure understanding of competition, market situation, etc. building on in-depth knowledge & understanding of the customer. Responsible for creating a highly capable & experienced organization, capture sales opportunities & secure a high level of quality regardless of the engagement model. Ensure that Ericsson is perceived as a technology leader & that our solutions (end-to-end) provide added value compared to the competition by being a trusted advisor to key decision makers in the customer organization.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Collaborate with Key Account Managers to grow the customer business
- Initiate and drive customer dialog building on existing business
- Communicate the customer visions, strategies and requirements within Ericsson
- Evaluate Ericsson´s current strategy & plans vs. customer’s strategic plans
- Secure understanding of local market dynamics and competitive landscape
- Generate sales by positioning Ericsson as a technology leader
- Assure customer awareness for implications of technology trends
- Participate in knowledge transfer and documentation
- Share information about solution to enable internal & customer competence build
- Customer Insight
- Market Insight
- Problem Solving & Strategic Thinking
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
- Financial Understanding
- Presentation & communication skills
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years in leadership positions
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- 7-10 years experience of relationship sales
- 7-10 years of experience from Information & Communication Technology (ICT) industry
- Strong personal track record & experience of sales & delivery with the practice area
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Nigeria (NG) || Lagos || Lagos || ServEng
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ericsson career website on jobs.ericsson.com to applyDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG