Service Desk Executives at e.Stream Networks Limited
e.Stream is a provider of broadband network infrastructure and connectivity solutions. We are dedicated in providing various services for commercial and public enterprise regardless of their size using Fiber, Satellite Technology and Radio Communication System.
Service Desk Executive
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 – 5 years
- Job FieldCustomer Care
- Owns the ticket for a specific incident
- Owns a specific incident from initial report to resolution
- Resolve first line support issues
- Function as the primary point of contact for incidents reported from users
- Troubleshoots and resolve incidents escalated from customer support
- Ensures that incidents are logged and prioritized.
- Ensures that issues not resolved at first level are escalated to the Service Manager or the appropriate level.
- Addresses and resolves basic incidents and requests; logs all incidents and requests; engages other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
- Follow up with users to ensure satisfactory resolution of incidents.
- Work closely with the Customer support team to ensure responsive and accurate resolution of tickets raised.
- Accurately log all Help Desk tickets using the defined tracking software
- At all times provide the highest level of customer service.
- Sends periodic Service reports to customers. (Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly)
- Produce availability reports for Customers.
- Ensures all incidents and requests are logged.
- Ensures documentation of all incidents and user requests.
- Ensure that complete resolution history of major incident are recorded.
- Documents, tracks and monitors incidents to ensure resolution in a timely manner.
- Any other duty maybe assigned to you from time to time.
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer/Communication/Info Tech/ICT/Hardware & Networks Engineering, Physics Electronics.
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Ideally ITIL certified or have knowledge of ITIL. CCNA.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Good phone skills, professional demeanor, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
Method of Application
Applicants should email their CV’s to: email@example.comDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG