Social Media / Digital Marketing Interns at Da-Manager
Da-Manager is a creative digital agency. It was born by the desire to create beautiful and immersive digital experiences for brands and businesses of all sizes. Small by design, We can quickly scale up depending on the size and needs of your project.
We are a leading Wolverhampton based web design and online marketing agency. We combine design and creative thinking with innovation to help grow businesses online.
Social Media / Digital Marketing Intern
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldInternships / Volunteering Media / Advertising / Branding
- Are you passionate about social media marketing?
- Are you interested in working from home?
- Are you interested in working for a UK based company to add a top notch to your CV ?
- Do you want to learn more about this industry through real-world experience?
- Do you think in 140 characters and spend your days “checking in” or “retweeting?” If so, we’ve got the internship for you!
- The digital marketing Internship position is designed for a recent graduate with relevant course studies in Web Development, Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design or other related field Responsibilities.
- This entry-level role will help provide a strong foundation and plenty of upside for growth for an intelligent, hard-working individual who wants to be the best digital marketer they can be.
Internship Learning Objectives and Expectations
- We are seeking a self-motivated and detailed oriented intern to assist the Digital Marketing department.
- The intern will get hands-on experience and access to world class training courses in social media marketing, web development, search engine optimization, PPC and graphic design.
- The intern will assist with the preparation and distribution of marketing materials within social media, web, and email, along with providing general departmental support, as needed.
- The objective is to gain a better understanding of the web industry and how different digital marketing elements resonate with consumers, helping the business grow, and add new skills to his or her resume.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who will think outside the box and take the initiative to continuously enhance SEO ranking and drive traffic for Da Manager Ltd.
- Responsibilities will increase with successful completion of assignments and may include the following:
- Create, implement and analyze strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings.
- Implement changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for keywords.
- Create regular reporting on Key Performance Indicator and provide execution based on data.
- Implement tactical activates for external link building including reaching out to key influencers, journalists, bloggers, etc.
- Conduct outbound calls, emails, and social media outreach to drive inbound link growth and engage with partners to optimize user experience for referral traffic.
- Writing and editing share-able content (blogs, articles)
- Monitor posts on tech blogs, forums, media outlets and social networks
- Develop relationships with Tech and Media outlets
- Create Email newsletter using mail chimp
Social Media :
- Leverage social media and connect with key influencers to help drive organic traffic.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and questions where appropriate.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree-seeking student in the fields of Computer Science, Communications, Marketing or Journalism.
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices and terminology (content marketing, link building, technical audits, etc.)
- Knowledge of content management systems like WordPress, Drupal, etc.
- Knowledge of web technologies (such as HTML, CSS, PHP databases, etc.) is a bonus
- Highly self-motivated and detail oriented. Ability to organize and prioritize projects efficiently with tight deadlines
- Awareness of emerging web technologies
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge about Google Ad-words and Analytics is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Whats in it for you?
- Possible offer of full time employment at the conclusion of the internship if all requirements are met.
- Access to world class online training in web development, content marketing, social media marketing, SEO, graphic design, google ad words.
- Opportunity to gain real-world experience and learn more about the ever-changing digital marketing.
- Professional development in a challenging environment that will prepare you for full-time employment.
The Fine Print
- Must be able to work remotely.
- Must have Internet Access.
- Must have a personal computer
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.comDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG