Social Media & Digital Marketing Officer at GRID Consulting
A Management Consulting Company located in Ikoyi is looking to engage the services of a Social Media and Digital Marketing Officer to manage the company’s online presence and increase traffic to the company’s social media platforms.
Social Media & Digital Marketing Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationOND BA/BSc/HND
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Monitor activities in the development space including trends, opportunities and new initiatives;
- Ensure GRID has a strong presence and visibility in the social media space;
- Engage in marketing of the training unit on all publicity platforms;
- Continuously update GRIDâ€™s programme activities on the various social media platforms;
- Develop social media strategies to drive traffic to GRID’s platforms;
- Daily Management of Social Media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram YouTube and other Apps;
- Weekly management of content and placement of online advertisements, articles and other topics of interest within the development space;
- Generation of weekly reports and feedback highlighting online campaign performance particularly by clicks and number of visitors on the company’s social media platforms;
- Manage all internal communications;
Education & Experience Requirements
Interested candidates should have a minimum OND qualification in any discipline with at least 2 years experience in social media engagements, SE optimization, social media campaigns and online communications.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
- Successful candidates should display excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be IT and tech savvy
- Must be proactive and creative
- The ideal candidate should also be passionate about the use of social media and other related technologies.
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter and a copy of their recent CV to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications must be submitted latest Thursday, 2nd February, 2017.
The subject of the mail must contain the title of the position applied for. Applications without a subject title will NOT be processed. Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG