Solution Sales Specialist, Public Sector Africa at Oracle Nigeria
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Solution Sales Specialist, Public Sector Africa
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience8 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
Job ID -16001EEX
- Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
- Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions.
- Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market.
- Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities.
- Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees.
- May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- BA/BS degree in related field.
- 8 years applicable experience preferred.
- Subject matter expertise in industry/product space.
- Knowledge of key industry leaders and management.
- Knowledge of Oracle competition.
- Presentation and product demonstration experience.
- Previous consultative selling experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers.
- Travel may be needed.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ORACLE career website on oracle.taleo.net to apply
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG