SSU 2nd Admission Screening Form– 2016/17 [Post-UTME]
Sokoto State University, SSU post UTME / Admission Screening form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Sokoto State University (SSU) DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Only candidates who applied for admission into the Sokoto State University throughUTME and chose the University as their most preferred institution (i.e. first choice), with a score of 180 and above (including SDS students) and were not able to attend the first (1st) screening exercise.
Sokoto State University second (2nd) batch for admission screening exercise for 2016/2017 session has been scheduled as follows:
Date: Friday, 30th to Tuesday 11th October, 2016.
Time: 9:00AM prompt.
Venue: University Main Campus, Along Birnin Kebbi Road, Sokoto.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SOKOTO STATE UNIVERSITY ADMISSION SCREENING.
Please follow the registration procedure as outlined below:
- Visit the University website atssu.edu.ng
- Click on‘2016/2017 Screening Exercise’ link under prospective students
- You will be re-directed to 2016/2017 Screening Page.
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No. as your Username and Password
- After Log-in Click on “Update BioData to Make Payment” link
- Upload your Passport photograph and the required additional information then submit
- Click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ button on successful update of bio-data confirmation
- Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) will be generated
- Print your RRR generated Invoice and Proceed to any Commercial bank of your choice to make payment OR pay with any of the Remita online payment options
- Login again to your account, click on ‘confirm payment’ link and enter your RRR number to confirm your payment.
- Print your payemtn acknowledgement receipt (showing PAID payment status) and come along with it to the screening exercise.
- Accordingly, all candidates are required to visit the University website atssu.edu.ngto apply. The sum of N2, 200.00 (bank charges inclusive) shall be paid for the screening exercise through any commercial bank nationwide, by using the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
CRITERIA: Only candidates who chose the University as their first choice, scored 180 points, and above are eligible for the Screening. Similarly, the candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credits at SSCE (in not more than two seating) including English, Mathematics, and any other three (3) subjects relevant to their course of study. However, candidates awaiting SSCE results are required to present their examination slips.
NOTE: Candidates should report to their prospective faculties for the screening exercise. They are also expected to come to the screening venue with the following:
- Original and photocopy ofUTME result slip.
- Original and photocopy of SSCE result (where available)
- Evidence of payment
- One recent passport size photograph
For further inquiries, candidates can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08035041980, 09030378374, and 08068802293.
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG