Strategy and Content Development Specialists at Apata & Ascott Limited
Apata & Ascott Limited, is currently seeking to employ a procurement professional with vast experience in the Oil and Gas industry to fill the vacant position below:
Strategy and Content Development Specialist
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
- The Specialist will be responsible for creating strategy documents;
- He/she must be able to review client’s existing strategies, identify opportunities for transformation and create high performance business values.
- Develop and design creative proposals.
- Implement initiatives for business transformation and organizational change.
- Create visually appealing and well thought out presentations and memos.
- Address specific operational issues and find effective business solutions to clients’ needs.
- Meeting with clients to discuss their requirements and define project standards, goals, budgets, deadlines and progress reports.
- Conduct quality research of key markets, industry sectors, competitors and market trends.
- Analyze the quality of data collected, outline strategic options to clients and assess the company’s implementation readiness.
- Plan project activities and deadlines, develop solutions, supervise all business architectural activities and assist in the development of key performance indicators (KPIs) and performance measurement platforms.
- Leverage technology on executing business strategies.
- Lead complex initiatives.
- Create, write and manage user documentation for company products.
- Familiar with industry-specific trends, software and competitors’ value.
- Have strong business skills and commercial awareness.
- Able to solve complex problems, create options, collate data and converge.
- Highly analytical and strategic.
- Proven ability to persuade others towards an idea or goal.
- Must be highly resourceful with people, money and time.
- Experienced as a content, strategy and research specialist.
- Very articulate and innovative.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: email@example.comDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG