Systems Administrators at a Multinational FMCG Company – Lorache Consulting
LORACHE LIMITED is a marketing management, Human Capital development and Business Process & Strategist consultancy outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
LORACHE deals in sales and marketing consultancy and training organisation working across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. We develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organisation design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
LORACHE provides a range of open and dedicated training programmes that gives insight and help clients develop and maintain the flow of integrated information and commercial insights to gain competitive advantage.
Our Client, a multinational FMCG company has vacancy for the post of SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldICT / Computer
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain system efficiency.
- Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together.
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
- Make recommendations for future upgrades.
- Maintain network and system security.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluate and modify system’s performance.
- Identify user needs.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG