Tai Solarin University of Education is the first university of education in Nigeria. It is located in Ijagun, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State. See the Part-time Courses and Admission Requirements below.
The following courses are available in the under listed Colleges:
A. College of Applied Education and Vocational Technology
B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Technical Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Secretarial Administration
B.Sc. (Ed.) Home Economics & Hotel Management
B.Ed. Educational Management
B.Ed. Library & Information Science
B.Ed. Counselling Psychology
B.Ed. Early Childhood Education
B. College of Humanities
B.A. (Ed.) History and Diplomatic Studies
B.A. (Ed.) Christian Religious Studies
B.A. (Ed.) Creative Arts
B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies
B.A. (Ed.) French B.A. (Ed.) English Studies
B.A. (Ed.) Yoruba
C. College of Sciences and Information Technology
B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics
B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
B.Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics and Health Education
B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Science
B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science
B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology
D. College of Social and Management Sciences
B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics
B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
B.Sc. (Ed.) Geography & Environmental Management
B.Sc. (Ed.) Transport Planning & Management
B.Sc. (Ed.) Social Studies
Newly added courses.
Candidates are to note that they are to offer one vocational course along with their courses of study for which a proficiency certificate will be awarded.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The admission requirements for Bachelor�s Degree Programmes are as follows:
4 – YEAR (PART-TIME) PROGRAMME (WEEKEND)
Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with at least Merit in two core/Teaching subjects, GCE �A� Level, OND/HND in relevant areas with at least Lower Credit or Academic Diploma from recognized Universities are required in addition to (B) below. Advanced National Technical/Business Certificate (ANTC, ANBC is acceptable for Vocational Courses only).
(B) 5 – YEAR (PART-TIME) PROGRAMME (WEEKEND)
WAEC/NECO Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O� Level), National Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate (NTC/NBC is acceptable for Vocational Courses only) with Credits in five (5) subjects obtained at not more than two sittings.
A credit in O-Level English Language is required for all courses.
SPECIAL COURSES REQUIREMENTS
1. A credit in O-Level Mathematics is required for Science, Social and Management Sciences, Vocational and Technical Education based courses except where otherwise stated.
2. Credit in Literature in English is required for English Language.
3. A Credit in at least one Science subject is required for Mathematics.
4. Candidates wishing to study Educational Management should have obtained Credit in Mathematics and Economics at the Ordinary Level.
5. Credits in any two (2) of Geography, Economics, Government, Islamic Religious Knowledge, Commerce, Christian Religious Knowledge, History and Yoruba are acceptable for the study of Social Studies.
6. Candidates wishing to study Counselling Psychology with teaching subject options in science and Social Sciences must have credit in Biology and Mathematics.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG