Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration.
Total S.A. is a French multinational integrated oil and gas company and one of the seven “Supermajor” oil companies in the world.
More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”
Total Scholarship 2017 – Application Description
Applications are invited for:
Title: Total International Scholarship – TEPNG/Quai d’Orsay
Auto req ID: 6706BR
Location: Port Harcourt
Employment type: Sponsorship
Function Discipline: Research Innovation & Development
- We are aiming to select young Nigerian scholars for the 2017/2018 academic year Masters program in Engineering and Sciences (Oil & Gas related) in France.
- Successful students will be sponsored to study in one of the programmes in the Schools listed below:
- Specialized Master in Petroleum Geosciences (12 months of classes and 4 month internship)
- Specialized Master in Petroleum Economics and Management (11 months of classes and 4-6 month internship)
- Specialized Master in Petroleum Data Management (11 months of classes and 4-6 month internship)
- Specialized Master in Reservoir Geoscience and Engineering (12 months of classes and 4 month internship)
- Specialized Master in Processes and Polymers (12 months of classes and 6 month internship)
Ecole des Mines de Nantes
- Master in Project Management for Environmental and Energy Engineering (PM3E) (3 academic semesters and 6-month internship)
Ecole Centrale de Nantes
- Master of Engineering in Computational Mechanics (MN CM) (4 academic semesters)
- Master of Engineering in Materials, Processes and Technology of Composites (GM MPTC) (3 academic semesters and 6-month internship)
- Master of Engineering in Automatic control, Signal and Image (ARIA ASI) (4 academic semesters)
- Master of Engineering in Design of Systems and Products (GM CSP) (3 academic semesters and 6-month internship)
Institut Supérieur d’Électronique de Paris (ISEP)
- Master in wireless telecommunication and IoT systems (3 academic semesters and 6-month internship)
- Master in Fluids Engineering for Industrial Processes (3 academic semesters and 6-month internship)
- Master in Energy Environment: Science Technology and Management (STEEM) (3 academic semesters and 6-month internship)
Université Paris Saclay
- Master Renewable Energy Science & Technology (REST) (3 academic semesters and 6-month internship)
- If this sponsorship programme appeals to you please submit your application not later than 5th March 2017.
- Only Nigerian nationals are eligible to apply
- Students should have graduated between 2013 and 2016
- Must hold a first degree with at least Second class upper division relevant to the fields defined above
- Must have completed 1(one) year mandatory NYSC programme
Total Scholarship 2017 – How to Apply for Total Scholarship
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: The selection exercise will take place in March 2017.
Application Deadline: 6th March, 2017.
Gotoschool ltd will love to help you with more updated information at the right time about Total Scholarship 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
Share this information with others using our social media buttons button.
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG