UHY Maaji Job Recruitment – UHY Maaji & Co is currently recruiting human resources personnel in Lagos, Nigeria. See the job title, description, how to apply. UHY Maaji – We are Partners to a Europe based Packaging Equipment manufacturing company for the Food and Beverage industry. To service our customers within Nigeria and possibly other
West/Central African Countries, we require the service of the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Personnel
1.) Provide support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
- Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions
- Provide basic counseling to staff who have performance related obstacles
- Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans
- Provide staff orientations
- Access funding for training and write proposals
- Provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations
- Identify training and development opportunities
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities
- Process employee requests for outside training while complying with polices and procedures
2.) Monitor staff performance and attendance activities
- Monitor daily attendance.
- Monitor scheduled absences such as holidays or travel and coordinate actions to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of services.
- Inform affected staff or residents of unexpected absences from work and coordinate actions ensuring the continuity of services such as cancellation of events and locating keys.
- Investigate and understand causes for staff absences.
- Recommend solutions to resolve chronic attendance difficulties.
- Provide basic counseling to staff who have performance related obstacles.
- Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions.
3.) Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff
- Provide advice and assistance to supervisors on staff recruitment
- Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
- Conduct reference checks on possible candidates
- Prepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment
- Conduct exit interviews
- Schedule and organize interviews
- Participate in applicant interviews
4.) Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and Council on human resource and work related issues
- Develop and implement a human resources plan and personnel management policies and procedures
- Organize the transitional provisions of employee compensation, pay and benefits when positions are transferred or new positions are funded through contribution agreements and other special funding arrangements.
- Arrange for the repairs of computers and other office equipment and assist with organizing staff to carry out work due periods of equipment shutdowns.
- Attend Council meetings to provide information, when necessary.
- Promote workplace safety.
- Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems
- Research and monitor human resource systems in other organizations within the community.
- Explain and provisions of the personnel policy.
- Explain employment standards and legislation such as workers compensation, labour standards and Fair Practice Act.
- Perform other related duties as required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 21st July, 2016.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG