UI / UX Developers at xPlug Technologies Limited
xPlug Technologies Limited is an internet generation company based in Lagos (Nigeria) with major inclination in Software Development, Web Portal Technology and Application Development on Web, Mobile and Desktop platforms. Our core business model is hinged on Software as a Service (SaaS) , cutting across several business entities. We provide both customized and Off-shelf software to aid business operations and managements.
UI / UX Developer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Understand Agile methodology and best practise in UI / UX development.
Education and Experience
- B.Sc / HND (Engineering / Physical Sciences only)
- Minimum of 2-2 / Upper Credit
- Degree / Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering or Physical Science is required as the basic entry requirement. Applicants with at least PGD in engineering / sciences may also be considered.
- Applicant must possess a minimum of 2 years working experience in UI/UX development.
- Applicants must have a passion for IT
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A “can do” attitude
- Innovative & creative
- Team Player
- Integrity and honesty
- Passionate about service
- Strong analytical skills
Skills and Requirements:
- Extreme understanding and proficient in the use of HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and Jquery
- Good knowledge of image authoring tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks etc. is a plus.
- Good knowledge of .Net MVC 5 and C#
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsiveness in design.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams.
- Ability to Integrate HTML/CSS design concepts into ASP.NET environment using Visual Studio
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be required to present their designs on previous projects worked on.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG