UNIABUJA Degree Programmes by Distance Learning Admission Form – 2016/17.
University of Abuja, UNIABUJA Degree programmes by distance learning admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes which will be offered by Distance Learning mode at the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) for the 2016/2017 academic session.
AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES AT UNIABUJA DISTANCE LEARNING.
A). Faculty of Management Sciences
B.Sc. (Hons) Accounting
B.Sc. (Hons) Business Administration
B.Sc. (Hons) Public Administration
B). Faculty of Social Science
B.Sc. (Hons) Economics
B.Sc. (Hons) Political Science
B.Sc. (Hons) Sociology
UNIABUJA DISTANCE LEARNING GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
All applicants must satisfy the entry requirements of the University of Abuja. Applicants must have passed at credit level at least five (5) departmental relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
UNIABUJA DISTANCE LEARNING ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
Applicants seeking admission into the specified programmes of the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education of the University of Abuja must possess any of the following requirements:
i. SSCE/WASC, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II with Five credit passes including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
ii. Two’ A’ Level passes with a minimum of three ‘O’ level credit passes in the relevant subjects.
iii. OND in a relevant field with a minimum of Upper credit obtained from a recognized institution plus five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes as in (i) above.
iv. NCE with a minimum of Ten points pass obtained from a recognized institution in addition to five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes as in (i) above.
UNIABUJA DISTANCE LEARNING DURATION & MODE OF STUDY.
Programmes run for four or five years depending on entry qualifications. The mode of study is mainly through online course delivery, multi-media resources, audio-visual materials, (CDs, DVDs, Disk drive) etc.
UNIABUJA DISTANCE LEARNING ADMISSION METHOD OF APPLICATION.
Application fee is Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) only.
- a) Log on to the website: www.unibuja.com, then click <Distance Learning>
- b) On the tabs select/click < Admissions>.
- c) Click on “start a new application” for a new application form – “Continue with a previous application” if you stop and need to continue later “Recover your application number” If you forgot or misplaced your form application Number.
For a new application
- Click on “start a new application”
- Read the contained instructions and click “continue” at the bottom end of the page.
- Enter your Personal Data details, select your Program of choice and click on “Pay with Remita” do not input any information in “Enter your PIN column or click Apply New.”
- A page will display, write down your reference number (where there are issues, it will be used to resolve same). Confirm the amount displayed for the Application Form and ensure you have the stated amount and 1% of the amount being Remita Processing Charge as approved by the Federal Government in your Bank Account (ATM Card) to be used for payment online. Then click “proceed”.
- Click on “proceed to gateway”
- Your Remita Reference (RRR) number will be displayed (write it down or print invoice).
- Use “pay now with cards or wallets” payment options (this is the best and recommended option), click on the icon of the card you are using either Verve, Master card, or Visa, then click “Proceed”. NO BANK BRANCH PAYMENT WILL BE PROCESSED.
- Click “select your card type” and fill in your ATM card details or information. Then click “pay”.
- After successful Payment, you will be redirected to page 2 to continue update of Personal Data and your APPLICATION NUMBER will be displayed. Note it down for future reference.
- Input all other information required. Note: All columns in asterisks are compulsory. Click on “Save and Continue” at the end of every page. At the last Page-Page Five (5) check the box for the “Declaration and undertaking” and click on save and continue.
- Click on “Submit Application”.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip, Online Payment Receipt, and Submitted Application Form.
NOTE: You must upload scanned copies of all compulsory document(s) before you will be allowed to submit your application form.
For enquiries, applicants may reach the following e-mail address or GSM phone number: email@example.com or 08187089942.
UNIABUJA DISTANCE LEARNING ADMISSION – IMPORTANT NOTICE.
All applicants are required to have a functional e-mail for the purpose of this application through which information can be sent. The Centre also requires an applicant to have a functional telephone number to which text messages (SMS) could be sent. Applicants are expected to check their e-mail and messages boxes from time to time for information and update regarding their applications.
Sales of admission forms shall commence on Monday, 8th August, 2016. Closing date for the sale of application forms is eight (8) weeks from the date of this publication.
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG