UNIJOS Admission Screening Form is Out – 2016/17 [Post UTME]
This is to inform all candidates that applied for admission into University of Jos (UNIJOS) during 2016 Unified Teritary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and scored 180 and above, that online registration for 2016/2017 Pre-Admission Screening exercise for the University has commenced.
CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR UNIJOS ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE.
All candidates who made the University of Jos their 1st choice and scored 180 marks and above in the 2016 UTME JAMB examination.
UNIJOS ADMISSION SCREENING DETAILS & INSTRUCTIONS.
Venue: At the respective Faculties on Bauchi Road and Naraguta Campuses, University of Jos, Jos, Plateau State
Time: The Pre-Admission Screening shall commence at 8.00am daily.
(i) Candidates are expected to be at the screening centre, immediately after completion of payment and online Registration.
(ii) Any candidate who fails to come for the screening exercise will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
(iii) Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
(iv) Parents, Guardians and other unauthorized persons are not allowed within the screening venue during the Pre-Admission screening exercise.
(v) The University of Jos does not condone any form of malpractice (including screening by proxy).
Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
(vi) Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
The screening exercise will take place daily as from Monday 5th to Wednesday 14th September, 2016 at the respective Faculties.
Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the University of Jos website: mis.unijos.edu.ng/screening
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIJOS POST UTME.
(i) Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening and for accessing their results. Payment shall be made online at the University of Jos website by using ATM (Verve & MasterCard) cards of any bank enabled for web-based payment.
(ii) Thereafter, a receipt number and a confirmation order number will be issued for online registration.
(iii) Log on to www.unijos.edu.ng for the registration procedures and proceed with registration.
(iv) Registration for the Post-UTME screening is only concluded when the scheduling of the venue, date and time of the test is automatically generated for each candidate.
(v) Candidates should print out the schedule slip which must be brought along for the screening exercise.
(vi) Candidates are to come to the venue with copies of their JAMB result slip and the schedule slip only.
(vii) ALL ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE SENT TO email@example.com
(viii) A demonstration of the computer based test is available on the University of Jos website: www.unijos.edu.ng
UNIJOS POST UTME SCHEDULE.
(i) Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
Payment shall be made through Remita collection platform at any Commercial Bank operating in Nigeria as follows:
- a) Bank Branch:
Visit any Bank Branch operating in Nigeria
• Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-counter) and say you want to pay University of Jos Pre-Admission Screening Fee via the Remita platform.
- b) Remita Collection Platform:
Access the collection platform via www.remita.net
- Click “Pay Federal Government Agency”
- Enter “UniJos Pre-Admission Screening” as payment details
- Select any preferred electronic payment channels (ATM cards, internet Banking, mobile wallet, POS etc.) to complete your payment.
The payer will be issued an electronic receipt following payment which he/she will present at the screening venue.
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment.
(ii) Visit University of Jos Website mis.unijos.edu.ng/screening for registration procedure as follows:
- Create an Account using your email address and phone number. A verification email is automatically sent to your email
- Log into your email and click on the confirmation link to enable you continue your registration
- Complete your registration by providing your Bio-data information, including O’ Level details, payment details (RRR and Date), upload your passport photograph and other information as required
- Click the ‘submit’ button to save your details on the University Portal
- Print Pre-Admission Screening slip, which should include date of your screening
(iii) Candidates must bring along the following for the screening exercise:
- Payment Receipt
- Pre-Registration Print out
- Originals and photocopies of their JAMB, WAEC and/or NECO result slips
- All candidates must be decently dressed.
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG