UNILAG JUPEB/Foundation Academic Calendar – 2016/17
University of Lagos, UNILAG foundation/JUPEB academic calendar for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Authority of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) JUPEB/Foundation programme has released the academic calendar for the 2016/2017 academic session.
UNILAG FOUNDATION ACADEMIC CALENDAR.
2016/2017 Session: September 12th, 2016 – June 30th, 2017
2016/2017 FIRST SEMESTER CALENDAR
- Monday, September 14th– 16th 2016: -Verification of Certificates followed by On-line subjects Registration for cleared Students [MuItipurpose Hall)
- Monday, September 19th, 2016- Lectures Begin
- Tuesday, October 11th, 2016- Orientation Programme:
Venue -Main Auditorium
00 a.m. 2.00 p.m.: – University Orientation Programme for all admitted Students (Attendance is compulsory).
3.00 – 5.00 p.m.: – Faculty Orientation (Attendance is compulsory).
- Acceptable date between the University of Lagos and the Partnering Institutions – Presentation by Partnering Universities
Venue: Julius Berger Auditorium
- University of Bedfordshire (UOB)
- University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN)
- University of the West of England, Bristol
- University of Birmingham
- University College, Plymouth
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Soochow University, Suzhou P.R. China
- Payment of Medical, Biometric ID, JUPEB Syllabus and JUPEB Examination Fees as well as payment of at least half of the Tuition Fees are mandatory on or before 26thSeptember, 2016. Coordinator must have endorsed Letter of Acceptance and evidence of half payment before handing over syllabus.
- Monday, 19thSeptember 2016 – Friday 2nd December 2016 (12 weeks of lecture)
- Monday, 12thDecember, 2016 – Friday, 16th December, 2016 First In-course Assessment
- Saturday, 19thDecember 2016 – Sunday 3rdJanuary, 2017 (Christmas / New year Break)
- Payment of the remaining half of the Tuition fees is mandatory before the first Incourse Assessment (on or before Wednesday, 7thDecember, 2016)
- Monday, 9thJanuary, 2017 – Friday 20thjanuary, 2017 (2 weeks of Lecture and End of First Semester Lectures)
- Monday, 23rd January, 2017 – Saturday, 28thJanuary 2017First Semester Examination
- Monday,30th January, 2017 – Friday, 3rd February, 2017First Semester Break/ Conference Marking
2016/2017 SECOND SEMESTER
- Monday, 6thFebruary, 2017 – Friday 14thApril, 2017 (10 weeks of Lecture)
- Friday, 25thMarch, 2017 – Monday, 28th March 2017 Easter Break
- Monday, 17thApril, 2017 – Friday, 21st Aprii, 2017 Second In-course Assessment
- Monday,24thApril, 2017 – Friday, 19thMay, 2017 (4 weeks of Lecture)
- Monday, 22ndMay, 2017 – Saturday, 28thMay, 2017 Mock JUPEB Examination
- Monday, 29thMay, 2017 – Friday, 2ndJune, 2017 Revision
- Monday, 5th June, 2016 – Friday, 16thJune, 2017 JUPEB Final Examination
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG