This is to inform the general public that the University of Ilorin Preliminary Studies Application Form 201/2016 is out on the school portal.
- Arts Education:
(i) Applicant Must pass five subjects at credit level at not more than two sittings in SSCE/GCE organized by WEAC, NECO, NABTEB and should include mathematics, English Language and the subject of study.
(ii) Two of the five subjects must be from Arts while the third may be from the Social Sciences.
Note: There is NO Remedial programme in B.A.(Hons.) English
- Agriculture, Engineering and Technology, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Science Education and Environmental Sciences
Applicants must pass the following subjects at credit level;
English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC, NECO and NABTEB
(b) Specific Requirements:
Faculty of Agriculture will accept credit grade in Agricultural Science in lieu of credit grade in Biology.
(c) Duration of Programme:
The programme is for duration of two semesters (one academic session)
The School of Preliminary Studies programme is primarily opened to applicants from the catchment areas of the University of Ilorin, (i.e Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger Plateau, Sokoto and Zamfara States).
(e) General Conditions:
- Candidates for Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Architecture and Computer Science Education must offer Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry at 2016 UTME.
- Candidates who write the 2015/2016 JAMB/UTME with relevant subject combination to any programme in either Arts or Sciences and must obtain the minimum national cut-off score as approved by the Federal Government.
iii. Applicants are to note that the programme is non-residential.
(f) Venue of Programme:
The venue of the programme shall be at the School of Preliminary Studies, Fufu, Ilorin South Local Government Headquarters, Kwara State.
(g) Method of Application:
Candidates are to visit University of Ilorin website www.unilorin.edu.ng and follow the link on 2015/2016 SPS Application. Application forms to be completed online after a payment of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only) application fee using interswitch enabled ATM card either master or verve card. After the completion of the forms, each candidate MUST
- Download a Local Government Confirmation Form which must be endorsed by the Chairman/Secretary of the local Government Areas.
- A candidate who is offered admission will be expected to bring the form and SSCE/GCE certificates/result slips during registration.
Closing date for submission is 30th December, 2015.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG