UNIMAID Remedial Registration Requirements – 2016/17
University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID remedial registration requirements for the 2016/2017 academic session.
All candidates admitted into the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Remedial Programme are required to present their original credentials arranged in the following order.
- ‘O’, Level certificate (s) or
- Statement of ‘O’, level results from secondary school attended and
- ‘O’, level result down loaded from the Internet. Candidates may be require to present their ‘O’ level results scratch card for
- Letter of indigene from the candidates local government area of origin
- Receipt for purchase of admission form
- Receipt of payment for acceptance of admission
- Receipt of payment for registration fees
- Birth certificate or declaration of age from Court of Law
- Primary school certificate
- Testimonial etc
- Photocopies of the above, arranged
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG