United Bank for Africa (UBA) recruitment | United Bank for Africa (UBA) recruitment for Customer Service Officers. Confirm Details Of United Bank for Africa (UBA) recruitment for Customer Service Officers below
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s foremost financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider
of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Confirm Details Of United Bank for Africa (UBA) recruitment for Customer Service Officers below
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Locations: Ilorin West, Kwara, Nigeria; Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria; Osogbo, Osun, Nigeria; Ibadan South-West, Oyo, Nigeria
Contract Type: Permanent
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure proper documentation for all new and existing accounts.
- Sale to prospective customers UBA’s E-banking products (U-Direct, U-Mobile, U-Pay, Prepaid cards,
- Debit cards), enroll new customers, and resolve related issues.
- Increase product sales, and customer loyalty by maintaining good client relationship.
- Branch General Ledger (GL) proofing.
- Cheque book issuance and maintenance.
- Ensure timely opening of new accounts on the system.
- Engage customers to cross sell bank products and services
- Support branch sales and service team.
- Process customer’s account opening, transfer, and closure request.
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Sound knowledge of Banking products and services
- Good understanding of the operational, credit and regulatory risks facing the business
- Minimum Educational level – Diploma (OND/HND) in any Social science or Art related discipline.
- Prerequisite -Customer service experience Sales knowledge, skill & experience
- 27 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th March, 2017.
For more updates on United Bank for Africa (UBA) recruitment, please drop your phone number and email address on our comment box below.
If this information was helpful and insightful, please share with your friends by clicking our social media button (Facebook, twitter, instagram, LinkedIn)
GOTOSCHOOLDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG