This is to notify the general public that the University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Business School Postgraduate Admission Form is out – 2017/18. See here the courses, admission requirement and how to apply.
UNN Business School offers regular Professional Postgraduate Programmes leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) and Master of Business Administration (MBA).
The Business School also offers Executive MBA and Executive Doctor of Business Administration (Executive DBA) programmes, and Short-Term Certificate Courses.
The UNN Business School Offers Postgraduate Programmes as follows:
A. PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMMES
1. PGD Regular Programmes in Business Administration
PGD (Accountancy): full-time/part-time
PGD (Banking and Finance): full-time/part-time
PGD (Management): full-time/part-time
PGD (Marketing): full-time/part-time
2. MBA Regular Programmes in Business Administration
MBA (Accountancy): full-time/part-time
MBA (Banking and Finance ): full-time/part-time
MBA (Management): full-time/part-time
MBA (Marketing): full-time/part-time
B. EXECUTIVE POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
1 Executive MBA
Executive MBA (Human Resource Management)
Executive MBA ( Tourism and Hospitality Management)
Executive MBA (Risk Management)
Executive MBA (ICT and Business Decision Making)
Executive MBA (Public Sector Accounting)
Executive MBA (Taxation)
Executive MBA (Marketing Communications)
Executive MBA (Oil and Gas Marketing)
Executive MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
Executive MBA (Finance)
Executive MBA (Enterprise Resource Planning)
Executive MBA (Ethics and sustainable Development)
Executive MBA (Power and environmental resources Management)
Executive Doctor of Business Administration (Executive DBA):Weekend programme.
SHORT-TERM CERTIFICATE COURSES:
The UNN Business School offers short-term certificate courses in the following areas:
Leadership and Change Management
Credit and Risk Management
Industry Studies for Bank Lending
Human Resource Management
Small Scale Business Management
Small Scale Business Financing
Public Sector Accounting
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Real Estate Finance
Real Estate Marketing and Management
Local Government Administration
Local Government Financing and Management
Preparing for Retirement and Managing Retirement Benefits
Public Finance and Taxation
Hospitality and Tourism
Transport and Logistics Management
Oil and Gas Marketing
Agricultural Produce Processing Management
Public Diplomacy and International Relations
Managing Microfinance Banks
E-Business and Commerce
Ethics and Sustainable Development
Power and environmental management
(a) Executive MBA programme
– A minimum of five (5) years working experience in industry and business, plus
– An honours bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in any discipline.
(b) Executive Doctor of Business Administration (Executive DBA):
– Minimum of 10 years working experience in industry, plus
– Executive MBA or Master’s degree in any business-related discipline.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)
Full-time: Two (2) semesters (Minimum); 4 semesters (Maximum)
Part-time:Four (4) semesters (Min); Six(6) semesters (Max)
– Regular MBA Full time: Four (4) semesters(Min);Six (6) semesters(max) Part- time Six (6) semesters (min); Eight (8) Semesters (max)
– Executive MBA:Weekend programme(18 months): Four (4) semesters(min);Six (6) semesters(max)
– Executive DBA: Weekend programmes (36 months) six (6) semesters (3 years). [Note: DBA students are required to be on campus for revision a week before the semester examination.
(ii) Admission into the Executive Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) is made twice in a year – March and September. (iii) Application for Professional Regular PGD and MBA programmes and certificate course are considered once in September.
made payable to the UNN Business School Postgraduate Application Account at any bank in Nigeria using Remita platform.
– Professional PGD – N 30,000
– MBA programme – N40, 000.00
– Executive MBA and Executive DBA programmes -N60,000.00
– Certificate Courses – N30,000.00
– Click on UNN Portal through this link: unnportal.unn.edu.ng.
– Click on PG Application Form to generate invoice for payment.
– Use your phone number to generate invoice to enable the University reach you for other information.
– Proceed to any Bank with Remita platform for payment
– Return to the UNN portal with your payment confirmation pin from the bank and follow the procedure for completing the form.
The school will not process the applications of candidates whose transcript are not received on or before the deadline.
(a) NYSC certificate (Discharge or Exemption or Exclusion Certificate). Note that “To Whom It May Concern” shall not be accepted.
(b) Two copies of the application summary form (D3) available online should be downloaded and printed.
i. One copy of the printed summary form (D3) should be glued very neatly (Not stapled) on a brown 9” x 13” envelop;
ii. The second copy of the printed summary form (D3) should be glued neatly (NOT STAPLED) on a white 9”x 13” file jacket.
(c) Copies of all qualifying certificates and other accompanying documents should be placed in the file jacket specified in (b.ii) and the File Jacket should be slipped into the brown envelope specified in (b.i) above.
All documents must fit into the 10” x 15” envelope and delivered or addressed and sent by courier to “the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
Application starts from the date of this advertisement and closes 60 days from the date of the advert.
School of Postgraduate Studies
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG