This is to inform the entire UNN aspirant of their Important Notice on Supplementary 2015. Interested 2015/2016 UTME candidates who have not been offered admission as published earlier but had PUTME score of 200 and above are invited to apply for our advertised courses as follows:
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||Shortfall|
|Department of Agric. Economics||6|
|Department of Agric Extension||118|
|Department of Animal Science||28|
|Department of Crop Science||100|
|Department of Home Science||6|
|Department of Soil Science||101|
|FACULTY OF ARTS||Shortfall|
|Department of Archeology and Tourism||08|
|FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES||Shortfall|
|Department of Plant Science and Biotechnology||80|
|Department of Combined Biological Sciences||54|
|Department of Microbiology||14|
|Department of Zoology and Environmental Biology||72|
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||Shortfall|
|Department of Banking and Finance||9|
|Department of Marketing||43|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION
Department of Adult Education
|Department of Agric Education
Department of Arts Education
|Department of Science Education||81|
|Department of VTE (Home Economics)||12|
|Department of VTE (Industrial Technical)||17|
|Department of VTE (Computer Education)||18|
|Department of VTE (Agric Education)||7|
|Department of Physical and Health Education||37|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||Shortfall|
|Department of Agriculture and Bio-resources||48|
|Department of Electronic Engineering||14|
|Department of Mechanical Engineering||7|
|Department of Metallurgical and Material Engineering||55|
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES||Shortfall|
|Department of Estate Management||30|
|Department of Surveying and Geo-informatics||32|
|Department of Architecture||16|
|Department of Urban and Regional Planning||37|
|FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES & TECH||Shortfall|
|Medical Laboratory Sciences||94|
|FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES||Shortfall|
|Combined Physical Sciences||78|
|Department of Mathematics||30|
|Department of Physics/Astronomy||83|
|Department of Pure/Industrial Chemistry||9|
|Department of Statistics||38|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE||Shortfall|
|Combined Social Science||140|
|Department of Social Work||25|
|FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE||11|
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR ADVERTISED COURSES
- Eligible candidates are requested to pay an advert/shopping fee of Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only in certified Bank Draft payable to the University of Nigeria, Nsukka to be submitted to the Cash Office, Bursar’s Department, UNN.
- Candidates should access and complete the University of Nigeria 2015/2016 Advert/Shopping form online at unnportal.unn.edu.ng by logging in their JAMB Registration Number and Bank Draft Number, then print Advert/Shopping slip and complete the Advert/Shopping form online.
- Applications open on Monday, 28th September and closes on Monday, 4th October, 2015.
- Candidates must possess the University Minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for and must have taken the correct UTME subjects in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and PUTME for 2015.
- Candidates admitted to a particular course through this Advert would not be permitted to register in any other course during the 2015/2016 academic year.
This information supersedes the earlier one uploaded.
A.I. Okonta, FCAI, FIIA
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter : Click here to Apply!
» Get your JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it: Click here to Apply!
» Buy & Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG