Our client is an institution in the Financial Services Sector that is driven by operational excellence, advanced technology, innovation and professionalism.
Their continuous quest to revamp the financial services in Nigeria especially for small and medium businesses has led to the creation of career opportunities for young graduates with business acumen to fill the entry level roles that exist within the institution.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field Banking Graduate Jobs / Internships
Workforce Group has been given the mandate to source for candidates in the Northern region of the country who meet the following selection criteria;
- A minimum of Second Class Lower degree in any discipline (B.Sc.)
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) at two sittings
- Not more than 26 years old as at the time of this application.
- Must have completed NYSC as at June 2016
Application closes Wednesday, 10th August, 2016 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG