Alvan Ikoku College Post UTME Screening Form – 2016/17.
Authorities of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri invite suitably qualified candidates to her 2016/2017 academic session Degree programmes admission exercise.
ALVAN IKOKU FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
Candidates who choose Alvan Ikoku College of Education as their first/second and scored 180 and above in the last UTME are qualified for the degree programmes post UTME.
ALVAN IKOKU FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION POST UTME REGISTRATION PROCEDURES.
- Visit the College websitealvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on prospective students to enter the login page.
- Click on START A NEW REGISTRATION.
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID/screening fee code.
- Upload your passport and submit
- Proceed to the Alvana Microfinance Bank (AMFB) with your screening fee code to pay your screening fee of N2,500 and get your scratch card from the Bank.
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
- Wait for publication of admission from the College.
Please follow these steps religiously to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG