APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group – a Global Fortune 500 company with about 89,000 employees and offices in 130 countries with global growth opportunities in a range of fields from shipping and energy to our offshore and manufacturing industries – Join us to achieve even your most ambitious career goals!
Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures and make friends all over the world. You’ll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM Terminals, the world is your work place.
Maersk is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Go with Maersk – Graduate Trainee (Direct Sales) – APMT Apapa
- You will go all in and do your absolute best. Together with your colleagues you will execute strategies to reach the business objectives of your team.
- Coordinates with support processes to provide seamless sales experience liasing between Planning,Operations and Finance Department
- Maintains Customer satisfaction and identifies areas for potential customer growth by delivering high standards in quality professional service
- You will steer your career. Your core support team will empower you to be the captain of your career on the journey of personal growth.
- Further, as a Direct Sales Rep in our commercial unit you will:
- Analyses requests from customers/ sales
Who we are Looking For
We would like to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following:
- Master’s level education in Business or other relevant discipline
- 2- 3 years’ post NYSC experience preferably in Commercial or Sales
- Not older than 32 years by September 2017
- An international mind-set and inclusive behaviour.
- Strong desire to pursue a long-term career in transport and logistics.
- International mobility and willingness to travel on short notice
- An excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Alignment with our values.
- Track record of success in a high paced environment.
- Ambition and drive to excel together with others.
- The distinctive feature of Go with Maersk is that we offer real, unique positions, as opposed to a generic traineeship. This position is one of them. Join us if you wish to:
- Give purpose to your career. Impactful and meaningful assignments are at the heart of Go with Maersk. The programme is designed to ensure that theoretical insights are always linked to concrete business challenges.
- Experience enhanced learning. You will take part in four education modules across Asia, North America, Africa and Europe that will shape your strategic and commercial mindset.
- Leave your comfort zone. Upon successful completion of the programme you will embark on the 2 year expatriation to a different part of the world than your own.
- Team up with the best. You will work with and learn from the best in the industry, while building a lasting diverse network spanning from your graduate peers to senior leaders. We play to win and “we” always comes before “I”.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th February 2017.Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG