How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List:
- Visit the Nysc registration portal via the website below to check the senate approved list:
- Select your Institution (i.e School you graduated from)
- Enter your Matriculation Number and Surname in the spaces provided
- Select your date of birth
- Click the SEARCH button to access the mobilization list.
Everyone having problems with checking their names need to contact their institution’s student affairs department and make enquiries to know if the school has sent both batch A and batch B lists to NYSC.
Any problems related to not seeing your name or details at all have to be resolved by your institution, so contact your Department of Student Affairs as soon as possible.
Your institution will correct the mistakes.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG