Our client is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa.
They have developed a reputation for highly reliable services to become the preferred provider of wholesale Internet services to major telecom operators, ISPs, government agencies, large enterprises, and educational institutions in West Africa. They now have an opening for an Account Manager.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience3 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care Sales / Marketing
The Accounts Manager’s primary responsibility is to retain and grow current accounts and gaining new market share in their given territory.
Specifically, the Account Manager, will:
- Manage relationships of specific accounts as assigned and also grow the accounts to grow the company’s sales/revenues.
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business leads.
- Deliver sales presentations as may be required to high level decision makers.
- Attend client meetings as required for sales closure
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients and potential clients.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for those specific accounts
- Achieving sales targets
- Ensure sales input into CRM is constantly updated.
- Work with other support teams such as Technical Sales, Legal, Finance and Service Delivery to resolve any customer queries or problems in a timely and effective manner in order to achieve and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Perform other tasks as may be required
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Post graduate/relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Minimum 3-4years experience working with a sales/business development team
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Strong Quantitative Skills
- Research & writing skills
- Problem Solving
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Excellent Relationship Management
- Proficiency in MS Office Productivity Tools
- Experience in selling bandwidth capacity, Internet services products or telecommunications products
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and result-oriented.
Interested candidates should apply online on Zoho
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG