FG Approves Take-Off of 8 New Universities in Nigeria
Federal Government has approved the take-off of 8 new private Universities in Nigeria.
This was announced by the Minister of State for Education, Professor Anthony Anwuka at the end of the Federal Executive Council, FEC meeting at the presidential Villa, Abuja on Wednesday, 2nd November, 2016 (today).
The new universities are:
- Anchor University, Ayobo, Lagos owned by Deeper Christian Life Ministry
- Arthur Jarvis University, Akpabuyo, Cross River engineered by the Clitter House Nigeria Limited
- Clifford University, Owerrinta, Abia owned by Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Coal City University, Enugu operated by African Thinkers Community of Inquiry College of Education, Enugu.
- Crown-Hill University, Eiyenkorin, Kwara floated by Modern Morgy and Sons Limited
- Dominican University, Ibadan, the brainchild of Order of Preachers, Nigerian Dominican Community
- Kola Daisi University, Ibadan came from Kola Daisi Foundation.
- Legacy University, Okija, an idea of The Good Idea Education Foundation.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG