Finance Role at Stresert Services Limited
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Financial Control Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 – 2 years
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
Our client is a leading provider of securities register and data administration services in Nigeria.
- Assist the Financial control unit with work deliverables.
- Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that the finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all moneys
- Maintain the General Ledger books
- Support with payroll accounting
- Provide efficient and effective office management
- Any other duties assigned.
Male not more than 26years with 1 – 2years experience in accounting related job role post NYSC. Second class upper, BSc Accounting/ related courses, University graduate, undergoing or have concluded ICAN qualifying exams. Must be computer literate (Advance Excel, word, PP)
Proposed salary N100, 000/m
Method of Application
Send updated CVs to ‘[email protected]’ using ‘FCO’ as subject of mailDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG