Finance Vacancy at i+Solutions
i+Solutions is an independent international not-for-profit organization, specializing in pharmaceutical supply chain management for low and middle income countries. We offer high quality integrated supply chain and consultancy services for HIV/AIDS-, Malaria-, TB.-treatment and for Reproductive Health activities through Innovation, Information Technology, creativity and effective execution. i+solutions located in Woerden (Netherlands) with local offices in Washington DC, SA, DRC, Burundi, Rwanda and Nigeria. In Woerden we employ about 60 persons and work with sub-contractors across the globe. Our clients include international organizations such as WHO, UNFPA, Ministries of Health and of Foreign Affairs, USAID, the Global Fund, UNITAID, NGO’s and private companies.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
- Computation/preparation of payments in line with i+Solutions financial regulations & the GF financial guidelines & compliance requirements
- Responsible for review/processing expense reports, travel advances, retirements;
- preparing vouchers, reviewing receipts and other supporting documentation to ensure accuracy before forwarding for payment and ensuring all documentations are audit-ready
- Preparation of payments bank uploads
- Preparation of internal memos to ensure processes are properly documented
- Ensure cash management and internal controls.
- Receive and verify the correctness of invoices/payment supporting documents
- Accounts payable administration
- Hotel bill review and reconciliation
- Support project admin support in hotel procurement and other micro purchases
- Preparation of budgets & costing of workplan
- Any other tasks that may be assigned by the Assistant Project Manager, Finance Manger based in The Netherlands & Senior Finance Officer based in Nigeria.
- Have a degree level/HND in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Administration or similar education
- Have an excellent knowledge of the Nigerian accounting principles and tax regulations
- Have 3 (three) or more years of experience in financial project control as well as financial administration, reporting & Donor agencies’ compliance requirements
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Experience in the use of project administration and accounting software, Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Experience in audits is an asset.
- Able to work both independently, autonomously and in a team.
- Have a good sense of setting priorities and a good ability to synthesize and to be concise.
- Anticipate needs, obstacles, opportunities, ability to identify and use opportunities.
- Have a strong sense of discipline and meeting deadlines.
- Strong sense of responsibility and confidentiality.
- Be well organized: able to plan and organize workload.
- Willingness to undertake occasional travel within Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents below to [email protected]with the subject “Finance Officer Nigeria)”:
- A motivation letter (in English).
- A curriculum vitae (in English), including contact details.
- A copy of degrees, conform to original.
- Two recommendation letters with reference contacts.
- Any other document which can help make a decision of recruitment.
- The preferable starting date would be 15th December 2016
- Please state your ability for a Skype interview during week 47 and provide us with your Skype contact details.
- Only short-listed candidates meeting the required qualifications will be contacted.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG