FULOKOJA 2nd Admission Screening Form – 2016/17 [Post UTME]
Federal University Lokoja, FULOKOJA 2nd admission screening exercise application procedure and guidelines for the 2016/2017 academic session. Cut-Off mark is 180 and above.
All those who made Federal University Lokoja their most preferred choice and also scored 180 and above but missed the First Admission Screening Exercise can now visit the University website and register for the second Admission Screening Exercise which would hold on Wednesday 24th August, 2016. The screening will be purely interactive.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FULOKOJA POST UTME / ADMISSION SCREENING.
- Candidates must have a valid e-mail address before starting the application process because the password specified by candidate at the point of registration will be required during the screening.
- Click onAdmissions Screening.
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update yourbio data and exam records (O’Level). Upload a RECENT and CLEAR COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN “jpeg” FORMAT ONLY. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
- Generate and print payment invoice from the University’s Admission Screening Portal (NOTE:Payment invoice generated directly from REMITA’s website will not be automatically processed)
- PayScreening fee of ₦2,500.00 using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
- For Card Payment:Visitnet, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice“, Enter your generatedRRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment:Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generatedRRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to theUniversity Portal and confirm your payment.
- Print out your screening slip.
- Candidates are expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
- Admission Screening Slip.
- JAMB e-Registration Slip
- Original copy of JAMB Result Slip.
- A copy of your O’Level Result
- Candidates awaiting O’Level result can also come for the screening exercise
- ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT on TUESDAY 23RDAUGUST, 2016. Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the screening. Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified time on the screening slip.
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG