The hotel is located 5 minutes away from the International Airport. All the rooms and Public areas are equiped with WIFI internet access. The buffet breakfast is served daily in our restaurant. Our restaurant will serve exquisite international and local cuisine delicacies. The snack menu will accomodate all sorts of customers round the clock. Our bar is also open round the clock.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationSecondary School (SSCE)
- Experience3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Catering / Confectionery Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
The executive chef will train and manage kitchen staff. He will coordinate with other departments and assure the implementation of the higher level of Hygiene in the kitchen. He will be responsible to update regularly the menus. train staff to implement recipes standard and he will be responsible to monitor his cost while assuring the higher guest satisfaction.
Ibis and its people Simplicity, Modernity, Well-being
Acteurs, The Ibis Staff Training And Professional Development Programme, Enables Staff
- become more professional by acquiring new skills,
- learn a second profession,
- be more independent in guest relations,
- receive recognition for their skills
- Level of Education: A level Areas of study Cooking Professional experiences 3 to 5 years Languages essential English (Primary tongue)
Essential And Optional Requirements
Interested candidates should apply online on hotel websiteDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG