Job Opportunity at Thales International
Unlike the Greek philosopher for whom it is named,Thales (Thay-leez) knows itself. It knows about C4I (command, control, communications, computers, & intelligence) worldwide. Thales’ Defense & Security segment is primarily government-based, providing systems for intelligence, electronic warfare, surveillance, satellites, radar, navigation, and communications for air, land, and naval applications; it also offers air traffic control. Its Aerospace & Transport segment, which predominantly supports non-government markets, designs and develops rail signaling, ticketing systems, avionics, cabin systems, and flight simulators. The French government owns about 27% of Thales, while UK-based Dassault holds about 26%.
Thales is a global technology leader in the Aerospace, Transportation, Defence and Security markets. With 61,000 employees in 56 countries, Thales has an exceptional international footprint, with operations around the world working with customers and local partners.
Thales International is the organization managing the development of commercial relations and international operations within the Thales Group. In keeping with our development, we are searching for a:
VIE Operation & Business Development Manager NIGERIA
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Sales / Marketing
Operation & Business Development Manager – H/F
Based in NIGERIA, ABUJA.
This position is focused on growth in an area of positive market development, both in the civil and defence domains.
Commercial Opportunities on Nigerian marketplace covers Thales full scope of activities: Aerospace, Space, Defense, Security, Transportation.
As an Operation & Business Development Manager, your main role will be to:
- Undertake an industrial mapping exercise to understand and analyze the political, economic, strategic and technological (PEST) environments in country and identify potential channels to market
- Management of the Nigeria section in a dedicated Business Intelligence Database
- Management of the Business Opportunities database and deliver reports
- Develop Thales’ presence within the region as a key partner for both Defence & Civil markets, covering Federal Government, State Governments and private sector domains.
- Increase the Order Intake pipeline significantly
- Work with the Country Director and KAM Defence to define the growth strategy for the country
- Contribute to define the appropriate go-to-market to boost growth
- Identify new opportunities to enhance the Thales footprint within the region
- As a potential candidate, you should have:
- Strong interest into Marketing & Sales
- Knowledge of Africa, ie economic, political and industrial environment, decisions makers, competitors, etc.
- As a potential candidate, you should be someone who is:
- Good listener and communicator
- Persuasive, able to present compelling arguments
- Persistent, self-motivated
- Someone who embraces cultural differences
- You should also have a strong command of English, both spoken and written.
As part of our team, we offer you:
and innovative technologies to make the world safer.
Explore a world of possibilities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Thales career website on thales.taleo.net to applyDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG