Job Opportunity at Expertflow
Expertflow – Since 2007, our mission is to deliver and maintain turn-key callcenters and voice portal infrastructure software in the Middle East and Africa to local Enterprise clients, such as banks, service providers and utility companies.
We have been awarded the Cisco Customer Collaboration partner of 2014 for the entire Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia.
We currently have offices in Switzerland, Egypt, Pakistan, Morocco, Nigeria and Kenya.
Customer Service Engineer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 – 3 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
For this position in Lagos/ Nigeria, we’re looking for a computer science graduate with at least 2-3 years experience. You will be in daily contact with our clients and work together with our partners and our international teams to implement customer care software solutions to enterprise clients in West Africa. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Communicate with customers in West Africa to elicit technical solutions from business requirements
- Develop SW integrations between our client’s IT systems solutions and Cisco Unified Communications
- Design IVR back office integrations and develop customer voice portals.
- Analyze and resolve incidents
- Management of Contact center projects
You will report to the Managing Director for Westafrica. This job might require business travels across Africa for client projects, or to Europe or the Middle East for training
This job is a good mix between individual and team work. You will work on a daily basis with our support and development teams in Pakistan, Morocco and Nairobi. On the other hand you’re directly interacting with a broad spectrum of clients in the banking, service provider and government sectors. You’ll be learning a vast wealth of technologies, starting with Cisco customer collaboration solutions, leading to contact center software and our own software tools.
- Graduate of computer science or telecommunications with programming background.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written. Other languages, in particular French or Spanish are a plus.
- Strong analytical mind and good debugging skills.
- Quick learner and self initiated.
- A teamplayer with strong autonomy.
Method of Application
Please send your CV to [email protected], along with your motivation letter. An interview will take place at our office in Lagos, Nigeria.
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG