Job Vacancy at The International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES)
The International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES) supports citizens’ rights to participate in free and fair elections. Our independent expertise strengthens electoral systems and builds local capacity to deliver sustainable solutions.
As the global leader in democracy promotion, we advance good governance and democratic rights by:
Providing technical assistance to election officials
Empowering the underrepresented to participate in the political process
Applying field-based research to improve the electoral cycle
Program and Research Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
Provides assistance to the Executive Director and other staff by collecting data, keeping records, conducting literature and technical research, analyzing data and preparing reports.
- Degree in Engineering, Science Related Course is a plus
- Experience of at least 12 months experience as a research officer
- Knowledge of Donor agencies and/or issues related to their program areas
- Ability to recognize and be responsive to the needs of all clients of the centre
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
- Proficient use of computers and internet.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by visiting the organization website @http://www.ifes.org/
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG