Jobs at Smart Partners Consulting
Smart Partners Consulting – Our client in the Hospitality Industry, is currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for the following positions.
Revenue Management Manager (Hotel)
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit Sales / Marketing
- Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices.
- Identify new revenue opportunities.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly analysis, strategy adjustment and reporting.
- Optimize and expand distribution partnerships.
- Act as overall business development consultant for the hotel manager/owner.
- Challenge and influence hotel to improve service level and operational standards.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with levels of staff
- Embed a revenue management culture Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
- Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modeling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts.
- Ensure hotel personnel is fully competent in the use of all systems
- Ensure hotel personnel is fully competent in the use of all systems Work in liaison with hotel sales and reservations departments as a team
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends..
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Finance/Accounting/Hotel Management, Tourism or Economic Studies.
- ACA would be added advantage.
- Knowledgeable of hotel technology: PMS, Channel Manager, GDS, CRS, Extranets.
go to method of application »
Director of Sales (Hotel)
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience10 – 15 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing
- The Director of Sales & Marketing will be responsible for all aspects of sales, analyzing and achieving strategic objectives and business growth goals.
- Demonstrates excellent leadership and communication skills with associates, guests and owners. Directs sales associates, builds sales budgets and marketing/business plans, while ensuring the hotel is protected and inventory controls are in place.
- Ensures all operations are in alignment with the vision of the General Manager, Company and brand standards. Delivers quality service, achieves financial goals and implements short and long term strategies.
- Establishing powerful marketing strategies and campaigns
- Establish outstanding relationships within the market place
- Set property up for success for year over year profit goals
- Have a proven track record as a Director of Sales and Marketing in a upscale hotel 5 star hotel
- Experienced leader who can effectively manage a team and ensure action plans and goals are attained
- Can deploy and mentor a sales team to uncover new accounts and business in a highly competitive market
- Is a self-starter who is able to work creatively and has a strong marketing background.
- 10 to 15 years of hotel sales and marketing management experience
- A good first Degree with MBA .
- Ability to Travel and multi-task
- Requires effective business writing ability and communications skills
- Develop strong internal and customer relations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to [email protected]Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG