Kogi State University UTME Admission Screening Form – 2016/17 [Post UTME].
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Kogi State University, Anyigba, for the 2016/2017 Academic Session and who made the institution their FIRST CHOICE (MOST PREFERRED INSTITUTION ONLY), that the admission screening exercise will take place between Monday, 19th September, 2016 to Wednesday, 5th October, 2016. The admission screening will be purely interactive.
Registration for the Screening Exercise will commence from Monday, 29th August, 2016 and closes on Monday 14th September, 2016 at midnight.
KSU POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE ELIGIBILITY.
Only candidates with UTME Score of 180 and above and with requisite minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subjects, including English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in the Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Medicine, and some programmes in the Faculties of Social Sciences and Education) at not more than two sittings, are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise.
KSU POST UTME SCREENING REGISTRATION DETAILS.
The registration portal is http://portal.ksu.edu.ng.
Click on the “2016/2017 UTME Admission Screening” at the left side.
Candidates must have valid email addressees and phone numbers before starting the application procedure.
Details of Registration Procedure are as follows
- Candidates will be expected to pay into KSU screening account N2,500.
- All payment will be strictly be done using our online college pay platform by using any bank ATM card on the portal.
- Candidates will be required to upload a scanned copy of their passport photograph (file size: not more than 20KB with Red background.
- Candidates are to upload their O-level results accordingly with minimum of two sittings. Any forgery of result renders admission void.
- Candidates are to print out their registration slip after completion
- Candidates MUST print out the Registration Slip in Colored
- Candidates who are awaiting result can also come for the screening
- Please note that registration after the closing date will not be allowed.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any assistance, where necessary, kindly send an email [email protected] or use or offline support system (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. Number in all mails)
Closing date for registration is midnight 14th September 2016.
See KSU admission screening poster at the cover image.
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG