Managing Director At A Leading Microfinance Bank – TheJobMag Limited
Our client, a leading Microfinance Bank located in Abuja, is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of a Managing Director.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Banking
The incumbent will be responsible for leading the team in achieving highest performance standards, allocation of resources and development of policies, processes and procedures. He/she will establish targets for the bank to ensure financial sustainability and seek ways to optimise customer satisfaction.
- Are you the one we are looking for? Then you should know that you would be responsible for the following:
- Developing, ensuring implementation and monitoring of bank targets and drawing annual plans for approval and execution in line with the regional and overall business targets
- Managing the financial resources and processes including preparing monthly revenue reports, monitoring and reporting
- Leading and growing a healthy bank portfolio and minimize risks
- Monitor and ensure compliance to all the company policies, processes, procedures and other controls
- Managing and monitoring the individual loans by carrying out pre & post engagement processes, activation and overall growth and sustainability
- Developing, training, motivating and evaluating staff to achieve highest levels of performance
- Managing the direct and general administration of the related section including departmental communication
- Continuously expand knowledge of the bank’s market and improve the sales methodology, product offerings, delivery channels and banking procedures.
Desired Competencies & Experience
To be selected for this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following competencies
- B.Sc. degree in Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Accounting, Business Management and any other related field
- Must have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience leading a Microfinance Bank
- Possession of professional qualification such as ACIB, ACCA, ACA CPA, Master Degree or Certified Microfinance Banker would be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of banking activities and regulatory requirements in the microfinance banking sector.
- Highly motivated, with demonstrated leadership & influencing skills
- Problem solving skills with strong organizational, planning & management skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- MBA would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Do you have what it takes? Then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CVs to[email protected]Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG