Relationship Manager at Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited
Crossover Microfinance bank Ltd was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010 the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers. With the ever growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover remodeled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small scale businesses in the retail sector. It commenced full scale microfinance operations in March 2016.Crossover Microfinance Bank Ltd is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and certified by NDIC with a paid up capital of N450 million.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldBanking Sales / Marketing
- Acquisition of profitable new customers through the creation, development and maintenance of high quality customer relationships
- Supervise branch cash transactions including receipts and payment of cash and other acceptable financial instruments
- Achieve budgeted growth within agreed and approved business risk limits.
- Analyses and reviews quality of potentials and existing business to ensure maximum profitability.
- Work in close relationship with operations and business development unit to ensure that credit applications for new and existing clients are correctly prepared.
- Provide leadership in areas of expertise, particularly in the provision of products and services to customers.
- Monitor compliance with procedures by direct supervision of tellering operations and funds transfer
- Supervise activities and performances of Relationship officers ensuring that they meet and surpass targets
- Handle the planning and inspection of groups formation, precedent to approval
- Visit branches, groups and group meetings to identify or confirm client needs and obtain feedback on level of satisfaction with existing products and services
- Receive and process loan application forms for approval and maintain all relevant account records of the branch
- Responsible for all daily operational activities of the branch including managing the staff branch, and attendance
- Qualification: B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration and any other relevant field
- Experience: 3 years experience in relevant job functions
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s and an application letter to: [email protected] indicating “Relationship Manager” as subject of the email.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG