Sales Career Opportunity at Maersk
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.
Safmarine East Nigeria Sales Executive
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 – 4 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
Do you have what it takes to successfully develop your career as a Sales Representative at a Global Industry Leader?
Are you a hunter sales person, highly motivated, energetic and an enthusiastic professional, then come and join a successful and ambitious team of Safmarine employees in East Nigeria. A company dedicated to delivering the highest level of customer experience and develop your career with the global logistics leader. Safmarine is part of The Maersk group – the leader in the shipping industry.
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join the Safmarine East Nigeria Sales team, based at our Onne office in Rivers State. From the very beginning you will have an overall sales responsibility for customer relationships and performance of assigned customer portfolio, you will manage growth of the portfolio of existing and acquire new clients to maximize long term value to the company. This role offers close personal cooperation with the Clients.
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterised by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognised and well-rewarded.
- Manage assigned customers and budget base; pursue and secure business in line with the company objectives.
- Develop customer value propositions for all appropriate business opportunities. Strive for consultative sales to distinguish market presence by effectively probing and identifying needs and suggesting solutions to help customers.
- Build a good understanding of target customers and the assigned account base (contact, commodities, trade lanes, type of business, contract information including exceptions and service requirements).
- Establish internal network to facilitate resolution of customer issues.
- Build understanding of all service offerings to be able to offer integrated solutions.
- Communicate significant trends, rate changes and policies to assigned accounts.
- Research and understand the territory to identify and establish business contacts with potential customers.
- Research and analyse competitive and industry trends (e.g. analyse sales statistics, prepare reports, study literature regarding new and existing services and monitor sales, prices and services of competitors); recommend appropriate measures.
- Ensure Customer Relationship Management tools (Salesforce.com and others) are updated on time and with high-quality data.
Who we are looking for
- A Bachelor’s degree is required with 2-4 years equivalent sales experience, industry experience is an added advantage.
- You should have excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both written and oral). In addition, you should have organisational and time management skills including multi-tasking, prioritising, and the ability to plan work activities efficiently to meet deadlines.
- You should possess enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn. We also value great people skills, ambition and integrity.
- You should be highly proficient in Microsoft Office and have a good working knowledge of web-based software and Customer Relationship Management tools such as Salesforce.com.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to MAERSK career website on jobsearch.maersk.com to applyDo you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG