UNIJOS Direct Entry Admission Screening Form – 2016/17 [How-to-Apply]
University of Jos, UNIJOS direct entry admission screening exercise application form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out.
From the information reaching us, we are glad to inform the general public that University of Jos (UNIJOS) 2016/2017 academic session Direct Entry admission Screening application form is out.
The University of Jos Direct Entry Screening Exercise registration will take place online from Monday, 10th October, 2016 to Tuesday, 18th October, 2016. THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR A PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OF CANDIDATES.
Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
UNIJOS DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION SCREENING ELIGIBILITY.
- Candidates must have met the minimum Direct Entry admission requirements specified in the JAMB Brochure
- Candidates must have chosen the University of Jos as first choice.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIJOS DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION SCREENING.
Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
Payment shall be made through Remita collection platform at any Commercial Bank operating in Nigeria as follows:
- Visit any Bank Branch operating in Nigeria
- Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-counter) and say you want to pay University of Jos Pre-Admission Screening Fee via the Remita platform.
Remita Collection Platform:
- Access the collection platform via www.remita.net
- Click “Pay Federal Government Agency”
- Enter “UniJos Pre-Admission Screening” as payment details
- Select any preferred electronic payment channels (ATM cards, internet Banking, mobile wallet, POS etc.) to complete your payment.
NB: Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment.
Procedure for the Online Screening:
Visit University of Jos Website mis.unijos.edu.ng/screening for registration procedure as follows:
- Create an Account using your email address and phone number. A verification email is automatically sent to your email
- Log into your email and click on the confirmation link to enable you continue your registration
- Complete your registration by providing your Bio-data information, including O’ Level details, A’ Level /Higher Education Level details, payment details (RRR and Date), upload your passport photograph and other information as required
- Click the ‘submit’ button to save your details on the University Portal
- Print Pre-Admission screening confirmation slip, which should include date of your screening and keep as evidence of your pre-admission registration
Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG