UNIMAID Post UTME / Admission Screening Form – 2016/17 [Guidelines].
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Degree Programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session.
UNIMAID POST UTME – ELIGIBILITY.
Candidates eligible for the screening are those who made UNIMAID their first choice of University in the 2016/2017 UTME and scored 180 and above
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIMAID POST UTME.
1.Candidates are to visit www.unimaidonline.net
2. Click – UTME Screening tab
3. Click – “Register New UTME Screening Account“
4. Fill the form opened to create UTME/DE Screening Account
a. First Name
c. JAMB No.
d. Email Address (Username)
e. Choose entry mode(UTME or DE)
5. Click “Register”
6. Click “Click to proceed”
7. Click pay to proceed tab (Fill the Remita form and choose Remita Pay for payment type, make sure you copy the reference number)
8. Print invoice (RRR invoice)
9. Go to any of the following banks( ACCESS, DIAMOND, FCMB, GTBank, Keystone, Skye, Sterling, Stanbic IBTC, Wema and Zenith) with your RRR invoice and make your payment.
10. After making payment, go back and log in to the site with your Username(e-mail address) and password
11. Click – “Click to Proceed”
12. Click – “Edit”
13. Continue with your registration
14. Click – “Submit when completed”
15. Click – “Submit again to confirm completion”.
16. Upon successful completion, the message “Application Submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian Newspapers Online
Information is Power! Don't miss any information from your School, So, Subscribe to FREE Email Alert! Now
"LIKE" To Get Daily Updates from our Facebook Page
"Follow US" on Twitter @GotoSchool
Relationship: Get Rich Sugar Mummy and Daddy in Nigeria
AD: Online Shopping - Electronics, Phones, Laptops - ShopDirect.NG